73% of brands state their interest in the social commerce opportunity is peaking post pandemic, with a range of levels of interest. FMCG appears to be marginally ahead of retail bricks and mortar, in terms of discovery and implementation
The guide covers:
- The drivers of social commerce growth and the opportunity it represents
- An overview of the main platforms
- The key components and objectives needed to launch a successful social commerce campaigns
- How Initials Labs’ expert social commerce team are equipped to help you
- How to move forward towards a strategy
Social commerce is a new fast growth part of the wider customer journey and like all new avenues of exploration expert insight is necessary to guide and understand the opportunity.
So, we invite you to download the guide and look forward to discussing how we could help you to leverage the cutting edge of social digital in the very near future.
Director of Digital, Initials Labs